Navigating








Previous Posts
Welcome to Rose's Kitchen!
Generally Food
Test Kitchen
My Restaurant Reviews
Cook the Book: Baking by Dorie Greenspan
Meal Diary
Bentos
From the Formica Top
Eating Locally
Recipes at Rose's Kitchen
Foodie Blog Roll
Just Bento
Chez Pim
Amateur Gourmet
Serious Eats
Traveler's Lunchbox
Foodie Farmgirl
Always in the Kitchen
Dorie Greenspan
Judy's Macaroni Salad
Thursday, March 02, 2006
Lenny's sister gave me this recipe and he eats it all in one day.

Ingredients
Package of crab meat (the fake stuff's okay)
Can of sweet peas
About 3/4 of a box os elbow macaroni
Miracle Whip
Milk
Salt
Pepper

Procedure
1. Boil the macaroni. If you don't know how to do this, this site might be a little advanced for you.
2. Chop up the crab meat, toss it in a medium bowl.
3. Add the macaroni and as much Miracle Whip (or mayonaise, if you prefer) as you want. Add a little milk to make it creamy.
4. Put in the peas last, because if you don't, they get all mushy.
5. Sprinkle in some salt and pepper. Serve chilled.

This goes really well with Jim's Sweet and Sour Meatballs. I promise to post it soon, because they're really awesome and can be adapted for you non-beef eaters.
posted by Starry Saltwater Rose @ 4:42 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Starry Rose
Home: New Haven, CT

A writer, cook, book-addict, foodie and pagan

Me on the Web
My deviantART Gallery
Myspace Profile
My Delicious
See my complete profile
Understar Collective
All of my blogs
Understar Productions
Starry Saltwater
Twinkle Ink
Understar Photography
Estrella's Journal
Stellar Reaction
Archives
Credits
Template edited by me
Template created by Isnaini.com
Graphics created by me
Photoshop brushes from Special-K-001
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER