Navigating








Previous Posts
Cook the Book: Chocolate Malted Whopper Drops
Cook the Book: Pumpkin Bread with Cream Cheese Fro...
I'm Cooking This Book: Baking by Dorie Greenspan
Triple Protein Bento
From the Formica Top: Thanksgiving Coverage
Thanks 07 Report #7: Leftovers
Thanks 07 Report #6: The Final Menu (+ Commentary)
Thanks 07 Report #5: Prepwork
Thanks 07 Report #4: I'm Getting Very Sleepy
Thanks 07 Report #3: Adaptation - Kielbasa Stuffed...
Foodie Blog Roll
Just Bento
Chez Pim
Amateur Gourmet
Serious Eats
Traveler's Lunchbox
Foodie Farmgirl
Always in the Kitchen
Dorie Greenspan
Introducing the Meal Diary
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Some days I eat some interesting stuff or put together a nice little combination. So I'll start blogging what I'm eating every now and again, as a meal diary.

I just think it'll be an interesting little addition to this blog.

Expect some more new topics around here...
posted by Rose @ 7:01 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Starry Rose
Home: New Haven, CT

A writer, cook, book-addict, foodie and pagan

Me on the Web
My deviantART Gallery
Myspace Profile
My Delicious
See my complete profile
Understar Collective
All of my blogs
Understar Productions
Starry Saltwater
Twinkle Ink
Understar Photography
Estrella's Journal
Stellar Reaction
Archives
Credits
Template edited by me
Template created by Isnaini.com
Graphics created by me
Photoshop brushes from Special-K-001
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER