Navigating








Previous Posts
From the Formica Top: I Tried Tofu (+ More)
My Alice Waters Sighting
Goat Cheese Risotto
Exploring CT Resources
From the Formica Top: Cheat Day Luncheon
Chili
From the Formica Top: Mabon Dinner
String Bean Bake
Good Bread Stuffing
Spinach Artichoke Dip
Foodie Blog Roll
Just Bento
Chez Pim
Amateur Gourmet
Serious Eats
Traveler's Lunchbox
Foodie Farmgirl
Always in the Kitchen
Dorie Greenspan
My First Bento
Monday, November 05, 2007
Happy Vegetable Bento
From left to right:
Roasted butternut squash, Morningstar Farms Garden Veggie Patty and queso blanco (255 cal);
Grilled tofu, tomatoes and olives over mesclun greens with Italian dressing (170 cal);
Cabbage cooked with garlic and vinegar (20 cal)


Beige and Lavender Snack Bento
From left to right:
Lovely pear from the farmers market, sprinkled with cinnamon and drizzled with honey (130 cal);
Light and Fit Raspberry Yogurt (45 cal)

Labels:

posted by Rose @ 8:26 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Starry Rose
Home: New Haven, CT

A writer, cook, book-addict, foodie and pagan

Me on the Web
My deviantART Gallery
Myspace Profile
My Delicious
See my complete profile
Understar Collective
All of my blogs
Understar Productions
Starry Saltwater
Twinkle Ink
Understar Photography
Estrella's Journal
Stellar Reaction
Archives
Credits
Template edited by me
Template created by Isnaini.com
Graphics created by me
Photoshop brushes from Special-K-001
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER