Navigating








Previous Posts
Eat Local Challenge and Me
Edgewood Park Farmers Market
Cheesy Risotto (Low Calorie Style)
Bar Harbor Seafood Dip
Fiddlehead Quiche
Pork Dumplings
Chicken-Fried Steak Strips
From the Formica Top: Mini Iron Chef - Angus Beef ...
Judy's Macaroni Salad
Welcome to Rose's Kitchen!
Foodie Blog Roll
Just Bento
Chez Pim
Amateur Gourmet
Serious Eats
Traveler's Lunchbox
Foodie Farmgirl
Always in the Kitchen
Dorie Greenspan
Simple Turkey Chili (Low Calorie Style)
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
I felt like chili, but didn't want the calories or the work. I was surprised this tasted as good as it did. It really filled me up and left me with warm, sweet chili mouth. This is quick and simple and goes well with a little Mexican blend shredded cheese.

Ingredients

1/2 cup of chopped onions
4 oz. ground turkey patty
1/2 cup of pink beans
1 tablespoon Goya Recaito (or 1 tablespoon of dried cilantro)
1 clove garlic, chopped fine
1/2 cup of tomato juice
1 pack of Goya Sazon
1/2 teaspoon chili powder

Procedure
1. Saute the chopped onions.
2. Throw in the turkey patty and break it up, until browned.
3. Add beans, garlic, tomato juice, Goya Sazon and chili powder. Stir and simmer.
4. Honestly, it's that easy.

Calories and Fat
295 calories, 8 grams of fat
posted by Rose @ 11:14 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Starry Rose
Home: New Haven, CT

A writer, cook, book-addict, foodie and pagan

Me on the Web
My deviantART Gallery
Myspace Profile
My Delicious
See my complete profile
Understar Collective
All of my blogs
Understar Productions
Starry Saltwater
Twinkle Ink
Understar Photography
Estrella's Journal
Stellar Reaction
Archives
Credits
Template edited by me
Template created by Isnaini.com
Graphics created by me
Photoshop brushes from Special-K-001
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER