Navigating








Previous Posts
Superbowl Cake (A Week Late)
Experimenting: Butternut Squash Update
Experimenting: Butternut Squash Pancakes
Picnic Bento
From the Formica Top #6: Test Kitchen (+ Other Thi...
Interesting Things on Foodie Blogs
Cut-Out Sugar Cookies
Redesign! (Not Quite Done)
Meal Diary: Dinner - Chicken Tikka Masala with Grains
Meal Diary: Lunch - Chicken Sausage on Bread
Foodie Blog Roll
Just Bento
Chez Pim
Amateur Gourmet
Serious Eats
Traveler's Lunchbox
Foodie Farmgirl
Always in the Kitchen
Dorie Greenspan
Test Kitchen: Questions
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Rice Cubes? Can I make rice cubes with stuff in them in a non-stick sprayed ice cube tray? I bet I can. And maybe put a fat strip of nori around them. Squish in vinegared sushi rice, push in a piece of cooked shrimp or tuna, add more rice. Set in freezer a few minutes. Hmmm...will let you know. [Inspired by this post at Lunch in a Box.net]

Pasta e Fagioli Veggie Burger? A patty made with millet, beans slightly mushed, with or without some sweet italian turkey sausage, parmesan cheese and shredded mozzarella. Would have to use the food processor. Ohh, garlic. Yes. Roasted and smooth. [inspired by this post at The Teacher Learns to Cook]

Whatever happened to the malted milk muffins? Uhm, dunno. But buttermilk probably needs to be in the house.

Silken tofu cheesecake? I do have silken tofu. This recipe does the calorie math for me. This one looks really yummy. Okay...I'll try it in the next few days, although I still haven't gotten to the flatbread (grumble, grumble).
posted by Rose @ 9:09 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Starry Rose
Home: New Haven, CT

A writer, cook, book-addict, foodie and pagan

Me on the Web
My deviantART Gallery
Myspace Profile
My Delicious
See my complete profile
Understar Collective
All of my blogs
Understar Productions
Starry Saltwater
Twinkle Ink
Understar Photography
Estrella's Journal
Stellar Reaction
Archives
Credits
Template edited by me
Template created by Isnaini.com
Graphics created by me
Photoshop brushes from Special-K-001
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER